
for Graham! He finally figured out how to walk in his walker. He started it last night a little bit and now this morning he is walking around the kitchen, opening cabinet doors, pulling off the dishtowels, going into the bathroom . . . I knew he would love it as soon as he figured it out. He has been dying to be mobile for a while now and this finally gives him a way. Plus, he loves to walk so this will be lots of practice without breaking Mommy and Daddy's back in the process.
He also learned how to go from his knees to a sitting position last night. This will be very nice for me since he always gets ticked off when he can't get off his stomach. I am sure it will be a while until he actually can do it consistently when he wants. I just can't believe how many new things he is learning day to day. His all time favorite right now is peek-a-boo. He plays it with his sippy cup by holding it in front of his face and peeking his eyes through the handle. He thinks it is totally hysterical!
He has some new faces too. Bama came over and watched him on Friday for me and ever since then he has been making what we like to call the "Potato Face" which I have attached. It is so darn cute!
He also learned how to go from his knees to a sitting position last night. This will be very nice for me since he always gets ticked off when he can't get off his stomach. I am sure it will be a while until he actually can do it consistently when he wants. I just can't believe how many new things he is learning day to day. His all time favorite right now is peek-a-boo. He plays it with his sippy cup by holding it in front of his face and peeking his eyes through the handle. He thinks it is totally hysterical!
He has some new faces too. Bama came over and watched him on Friday for me and ever since then he has been making what we like to call the "Potato Face" which I have attached. It is so darn cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.