Seems like recently Graham's development has exploded! He started crawling, standing on his own, pulling up on things and trying to take steps. All of this happened in the past 3 weeks! In fact I can barely write this because in the time it took to type the 1st 2 sentences Graham has hit his heat, grabbed my water glass, and has pulled himself up into a precarious position on the music table. Life is changing around here that much I know! It is so rewarding and exciting to see Graham develop and learn new things, but it does make me sad that he is not a "baby" anymore. I miss those days when he was itty bitty and smelled like a baby. Now most of the time he smells like peach puffs and little boy :)
Graham is doing better with his solids. He is eating overcooked carrots, yogurt (yes, we have outgrown our dairy allergy-yay!), puffs, banana, and some other mushy things. We are still getting a lot of his nutrition through purees (and breastmilk of course) for now. He also has 3 teeth now (2 on top and 1 on bottom). Soon he is going to look like a boy not a baby!
I would love to write more, but the little tornado calls . . .
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.